There are major differences between ChatGPT and Google Bard even though both are AI language models. A few days ago, Google unveiled Google Bard AI, a chatbot that competes with Open AI Chat GPT model. In this article, we’ll discuss the major differences between ChatGPT and Google Bard but before that let’s get to know more about these AI chatbots.
Google developed the language model known asGoogle BardAI ((named as a storyteller)) to produce high-quality text by anticipating the next word in a given phrase based on context.Bard is based on lamda ,short for language model for dialogue applications. The AI generated is trained on a sizable corpus of text with such skills.
The third version of OpenAI’s language model, GPT-3 or the third-generation Generative Pre-trained Transformer, was trained using Reinforcement Learning from Human Feedback (RLHF), using the same methods as instruct GPT, but with slight differences in the data collection setup and is capable of producing text, summarizing text, translating text, responding to inquiries, and carrying out a range of other natural language tasks.
- Bard will use Data that is currently available online, including statistics and sources. Bard will have access to the most recent date and will be able to deliver more up-to-date information, whereas ChatGPT’s knowledge is restricted to the events before or through 2021.
- Bard AI is not available now to the general public yet, but it will be available soon. Shortly, an AI arms race will take place, and it remains to be seen which AI model will coup.2021.
- Bard will have access to a wealth of data and be integrated with Google’s search engine, providing it an advantage against ChatGPT, which is supported by Microsoft(According to sources Microsoft has officially confirmed that it will be integrate) While ChatGPT can make some factual mistakes and embellish stories, Google’s Bard AI is thought to provide consumers with more reliable information.
- Due to Google’s massive database, Bard AI has more advantages than other AI platforms like ChatGPT in terms of the breadth and scope of information it can access.
- Bard will use all the data from the google database/internet in addition to sending replies. Bard AI is not available now to the general public yet, but it will be available soon. Shortly, an AI arms race will take place, and it remains to be seen which AI model will coup.